Feed on

5 million Americans suffer from Alzheimer's Disease, with an estimate of 14 million diagnosed by 2050. In this episode, you'll discover:

--How 90% of Alzheimer's cases are age-related, while the remaining 10% of early onset cases are caused by a genetic issue.

--The role of free radicals, fatty acids, lowered oxygenation, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis, inflammation, head trauma, smoking, depression, and pharmaceuticals in the formation of Alzheimer's Disease.

--Why the current treatments for Alzheimer's are described as "lackluster at best". And why the deaths from Alzheimer's are likely underreported on death certificates.

--How the Prather Practice helps fight Alzheimer's by dealing with the root issues that cause the disease. And how anemia increases your odds of getting Alzheimer's.

--The role aerobic exercise, education level, and diet can play in preventing Alzheimer's. Plus, how coconut oil and B vitamins can benefit Alzheimer's patients.

--Why the medical mindset of "one cause, one cure" is not beneficial to treat Alzheimer's, which may have multiple different causes. And why the Structure/Function model of getting the body back into homeostasis can be a more beneficial approach.

--The Brain Core Therapy that is the best and most powerful way to exercise and improve the brain to help with ADD, ADHD, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and Alzheimer's. And why Dr. Prather calls it the "best" therapy now available for Alzheimer's.

--How Auriculotherapy (microcurrent stimulation of the ear) helps rewire the brain to make it work better. And why it helps advanced Alzheimer's patients.

--The benefits of chiropractic treatment in the Atlas area for Alzheimer's patients (as well as for Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis patients). Plus, how Acupuncture can benefit Alzheimer's patients.

--How liver congestion can kick off Alzheimer's. And how Aluminum and Mercury toxicity are important considerations.



Share | Download(Loading)